15 February 2009

Life Happens...

I've survived my daughter's 4th birthday, and her subsequent illness. Her party was quite fun, with her grandparents and aunt and uncle in attendance. (I have to say, I LOVE having room to entertain!) The next day, the poor kid came down with a stomach bug. Fortunately, it seems to have been just a 24-hour thing, and she has been fine today. I hate it when my kids are sick. I told husband that when she is sick, she just sits there, she's just not my Munchkin. That's what I dyislike most about it when my kids are sick, they just aren't themselves. Here's hoping that she was athe only one to come down with it... Time will tell.

I know that I promised the next post in a series soon, but as you can tell, a few things have come up! Hopefully, I'll have the chance to get that finished. Maybe I can carve out some time to do that tomorrow, but I won't promise anything yet! Stay tuned!

PS-- Hope you all survived Valentine's Day, I have mixed feelings about the holiday. The best part is the chocolate that goes on clearance the day after, LOL!

No comments: