24 November 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Tea and Conversation!

I've thought about starting a blog for some time now. The only problem was that I could not pick only one topic to write about! So, I finally decided that since I was writing the blog, I could actually write about more than just one thing. Here you will find a mix of things, my thoughts on faith, politics, economics, books, music, education, cooking, knitting, homemaking, and one of my favorite topics, my incredible kiddos!

I choose not to be a part of a particular religion or denomination, and can best be described as simply one who follows Christ.

On Thanksgiving I will have been married to my wonderful husband for nine years. Definitely something to be thankful for!

I am the mother to our three kids, Munchkin, our three-year-old daughter, Mr. Q, our two-year-old son, and Camo, our one-year-old son. Yes, I really did have three kids in three years, an I'm still sane!

I'm also the keeper of a rather large, black German Shepherd. She may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but she is great with the kids!

I'm interested in a wide variety of subjects and have several hobbies and activities that I enjoy. I hope to touch on all of them at some point in this blog. Hopefully you will find some of them to be interesting and entertaining.

No comments: