09 November 2009

Daybook for November 9th

Outside my window... turkeys yesterday, but none today.

I am thinking... worrying actually, about my test tomorrow.

I am thankful for... Camo's second birthday on Wednesday!

From the learning rooms... sorting out how to make this work when life gets in the way.

From the kitchen... Jello for supper!!!

I am wearing... jeans and a black cable sweater.

I am creating... finished Camo's birthday sweater and cast on a new sweater for me!

I am going... mad. The raving lunatic kind.

I am reading... I have too many books going at the moment.

I am hoping... that things come together for Camo's party on Thursday.

I am hearing... my kiddos discussing the alphabet over breakfast.

Around the house... the house has rather gotten away from me as of late.

One of my favorite things... my children's birthdays!

For more information about the daybook, please visit: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: